Mar 16, 2011

The Hughes Family - Orange County Family Photo Session

Not sure if it was the holidays, the wedding or the excitement about the baby but I somehow COMPLETELY forgot to post some of the pics of one of my most favorite shoots of 2010!

I've known the Hughes family for many years and have watched as they've grown to a beautiful party of 6. Our last photo session was when they were celebrating pregnancy #4; it was pretty incredible to watch them all together with this little one in tow, now an adorable toddler! I had such a blast spending time with them as they played on the beach - digging in the sand, exploring the tide pools and hiding in caves. I would be lying if I didn't admit that I'm secretly hoping for pregnancy #5...with kids that cute, I think they owe it to the world :)

 








No comments: