Oct 2, 2010

Beckett: First Birthday Session

I have literally waited an entire year to take photos of little Beckett. That said, it made perfect sense that we were able to schedule our first session just short of his first birthday.

I had seen pictures of him here and there and was absolutely in awe of those eyes...I had to know if they were as amazing in person. As it turns out, they were even better :).  As it also turns out, this is one smart kid!  Before the shoot, I was introduced to the magic that is Your Baby Can Read.  While Beckett finished his lunch, his proud mommies looked on as he read the words directly from the YBCR cards. Did I mention that he is 11 months old?  Incredible. 

Joyce and Shannon, you have one adorable (and very intelligent!)  kid on your hands :) 






No comments: