Aug 23, 2010

Cute, cute and more cute

When we were in junior high, my best friend Amy and I would write elaborate stories about what our lives would be like when we were grown up. We would be old, but cool (probably around 30!),  live near the beach and have amazing wardrobes. We wouldn't work, of course; there would be no time for jobs with all of the brownie making and playdates we were planning! 

I've always wondered what playdates were like and this weekend, I had the privilege of getting a pretty good taste. Sunday was moving day for my brother and sister-in-law; rather than ask me to lift boxes, they asked if I would spend the day keeping my niece Caitlin occupied while they did the dirty work. I was more than happy to oblige :). We spent the afternoon with Amy and her son playing in his amazing room and watching as the two sat patiently at a tiny table and snacked on little bites of cheese. How cute was it? Words cannot even describe...

h

No comments: